Metal shelf brackets often used to support easy use of shelves. Usually brackets placed on either side of the shelves.
It is made up of metal, then also with other materials also be used. The simple design of metal brackets used effectively, which turns a bland wall into useful storage space.
Shelving system is made up of 3 basic components such as
Basic designs are available when it comes to metal shelving brackets and it screws into the walls, while a shelf sits well on top of the brackets.
If you need to enhance the decor of living space, then you choose elaborate ones.
It is a simple process while installing metal shelf brackets with some power tools or hand tools. If you use power tools, it will save the amount of time.
You have to take minimum tools with you while installing metal shelve brackets, such as screw driver bit, stud finder, measuring tape etc.
Locate the studs in wall
- Using an electronic stud finder to place the wall studs where you can mount the shelf standards and place a mark to symbolize each stud.
- Position the standards so top ends will be nearby to ceiling.
- Top end looks the one with countersunk screw hole that is very close to the standard edge.
How to mount the brackets
- Mount the standard at desired height using 3-inch screws.
- Make sure the standard is plumb.
- Place the level on top of mounted standard, mark a level at where the stud is located where the next standard will move on.
How to attach the shelves
- You can attach next shelf standard on the wall using 3-inch screws
- Make sure the carpenters level so that you can make a standard is plumb
- Enclose arm brackets to wall standards then install the shelves
Whether your home or office looks organized shelves to carry useful materials? Over 35 years of experience, we have a range of decorative shelf metal brackets that gives you the final choice in sizes along with modern styles.
J&J Engineering is an international trusted industry in the UK also supplies metal pressing, welding fabrication, brake press and much more.
For more information regarding this, give a call 01922 710204 or Leave an email to email@example.com